Leadership Fort Smith has around 600 graduates since it began in 1987.Â The Alumni Association works to help maintain the connections each class made during their program year and build upon new relationships and networking opportunities among other classes and the individuals who have gone through the program.
Our dues are minimal; $50 annually.Â This fee helps fund many alumni activities and initiatives each year, including the New Class Reception and Awards Banquet.
Some highlights of what youâ€™ll receive as an alumni member, include:
- Discounted ticket prices to events
- New Class Reception
- Awards Banquet
- Mini-Sessions and Opinion Shaper events
- Â Access to alumni directory or printed directory during published years
- Â News releases on our website/social media outlets regarding promotions, awards, etc.
- Voting rights at the annual meeting for election of officers and annual budget
- Networking opportunities through our social media outlets with other alumni members
The Alumni Association also gives back to the current Leadership Fort Smith program each year through sponsoring a session and awarding scholarships to current class members who request tuition assistance, usually non-profit organizations.
Annual Membership Levels (January â€“ December 2014)
- Supporting Member: $50Â (helps support LFSAA activities, including scholarships to eligible non-profit class participants in the LFS program, and access to LFSAA website alumni directory.)
- Silver Member:Â $100Â (includes 1 supporting membership, 1 annual graduation/awards banquet ticket and 1 new class reception ticket.)
- Gold Member: $200Â (includes 2 supporting memberships, 2 annual graduation/awards banquet tickets and 2 new class reception tickets.)
- Platinum Member:Â $400Â (includes 4 supporting memberships, 4 annual graduation/awards banquet tickets and 4 new class reception tickets.)
- Corporate Member:Â $700Â (includes 8 supporting memberships, a table for 8 at the annual graduation/awards banquet, 8 new class reception tickets and a banner on the LFSAA web page and listing on all printed event materials.)