Leadership is the single most important ingredient needed to develop a thriving and successful region. The future of the greater Fort Smith area is more dependent than ever on our leaders’ quality, commitment, and ability to work together.
Leadership Fort Smith alumni are committed to developing networks and leadership within the community; facilitating community involvement through continuing education; and promoting awareness of issues, challenges and opportunities confronting our region.
- Offer affordable renewal leadership training and development for alumni
- Continue to recognize leaders in our region
- Increase scholarship support for Leadership Fort Smith applicants
- Continue financial and resource support for the Leadership Fort Smith program
- Continue to improve our Education & Outreach Programs:¬† Opinion Shapers speaker series and regional issues Mini-Sessions
- Improve and expand our Communications resources:¬† alumni newsletter, Class contacts, alumni directory, website and social media outlets
- Provide more networking opportunities for alumni
- Increase the percentage of Leadership Fort Smith graduates who are dues-paying members of the alumni association
Each year Leadership Fort Smith selects a class of 25 individuals to participate in the Leadership Fort Smith program, focusing on key community issues and leadership skills. Click here to read more about the Leadership Fort Smith program and its participants.
Key leaders and organizations step forward to create the Leadership Fort Smith program. Click here to read more about the interesting history of Leadership Fort Smith.